United States /
United States – Finance & Administrative /
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our global finance team and take on a challenging and instrumental role in the growth of 3Pillar! The Assistant Controller will be primarily responsible for the US accounting function, managing the monthly reporting and consolidation process for 3Pillar Global.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset.
Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Lead the financial close activities, including managing the close calendar, preparing, and reviewing work papers, journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidating monthly and annual financial statements and reports
- Prepare audit schedules and assist with external audits
- Manage daily treasury, cash processing and cash reporting activities
- Analyze intercompany balances and comply with transfer price models
- Supervise and review of payroll to ensure they are processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Identify, design and execute business process improvements
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal controls and financial accounting policies and procedures
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local tax requirements
- Supporting acquisition integration for target companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 7-10 years of relevant accounting experience within a broad range of accounting processes and with an in-depth understanding of GAAP to business scenarios.
- 4+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Strong technical accounting skills, including significant experience with implementing new accounting standards.
- Experience with a multi-currency, multinational company.
- Highly proficient in financial analysis, problem solving, and strategic decision making.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills; able to see the big picture.
- Able to live the company’s values of intrinsic dignity, open collaboration, outsized impact and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work on tight timelines and under deadlines
Preferred attributes for the successful candidate:
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software.
- Experience with a high growth, global technology company.
- CPA certification.n.
Benefits: 3Pillar Global is headquartered in Fairfax, VA, with delivery centers in Romania, India, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Guatemala. We pride ourselves in providing an employee-friendly work environment that includes:
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands.
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded vision plan with the option to purchase a premium plan.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy.11 Company paid Holidays.
- Business casual atmosphere.