Senior .Net Engineer
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset.
Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- To participate in requirement analysis.
- To write scalable, clean code using .NET programming languages.
- Able to contribute to architectural discussions.
- Improve existing software.
- Revise, debug, update, and refactor the code.
- To develop the documentation.
- Proven experience as a .NET application developer
- Familiarity with the .Net Framework, MS SQL Server, and design patterns
- Familiarity with queuing (e.g. Azure SB) and async processing
- Understanding of horizontal scalability
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Skills to orchestrate release workflows and pipelines, using industry-standard tools (e.g., Jenkins, AWS/Azure)
- Understands and implements standard branching (e.g., Gitflow) and peer review best practices
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Perfect communication skills as she needs to interact with a lot of stakeholders
- Nice to have:
- AWS Knowledge
- Knowledge of NO-SQL databases (with a preference for DynamoDB)
- Able to browse through different buckets and Cloud watch logs ( insights )
- Full-time contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Internal library
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice