Senior Java Engineer
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
Remote within Mexico.
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Performance-driven coding.
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning.
- Able to identify some inconsistencies in architecture/design model and propose improvements.
- Able to read and understand an software architecture/design model.
- Able to modify existing designs.
- Code review.
- Java 8+, 5+ years experience (last 5 years)
- Acceptable: Java 5+, 7 years experience (last 7 years)
- Working knowledge of JEE 6+, actively worked for 1 year within the last 2 years Patterns
- IoC – Inversion Of Control
- DI – Dependency Injection
- JAVA Unit Test (Junit 5, Mockito) at least 2 years within the last 3 years
- SQL, 3+ years actively working in the last 3 years
- Front-end development using Angular 2, actively working in the last 2 years
- Unit testing for Angular
- Basics and Foundation
- Soft skills: Self motivated and proactive learner, Joining calls with voice.
- Vacations. According to the law from your first anniversary.
- Discretionary Time Off (employees are able to take time off when necessary)*
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus