Senior Software Engineer -.Net (Azure)
Costa Rica /
Product Development – Product Development /
3Pillar Global is Looking for a Senior .NET Developer. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align with client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- The Senior Software Engineer is a professional who oversees a team of technical personnel at a software or technology company. this role will be working with the software engineering team and troubleshoot technical issues that involve software development, engineering tasks, and product releases.
- The Senior Software Engineer -.Net needs to have a great deal of professional experience in software development and a deep understanding of technology, but they should also be personable and capable enough to effectively lead a team and collaborate with others.
- To participate in requirement analysis.
- To write scalable, clean code using .NET programming languages.
- Participate in architectural discussions with other teams.
- Improve existing software.
- Revise, debug, update, and refactor the code to develop the documentation.
- 5+ years of experience working with SQL (Server: MS SQL or Oracle)
- 6+ Years of experience with .NET Framework/C# (Core)
- 5+ Years of experience with ASP.NET Web API (Core)
- 4+ Years of experience LINQ (C#).
- 4+ Years of experience in JSON
- 4+ Years of experience in CI/CD pipelines with Azure .NET
- 5+ Years of experience working with Version control tools (TFS, Git)
- 4+ Years of experience working with Unit Testing (NUnit, XUnit, SpecFlow, Moq)
- 3+ years of strong experience with Azure (ADO/TFS).
- Self service / starter
- Great Communication skills - Fluent/Advanced English
- Experience working with Scrum - Agile Development Process
- Effective collaborator
- Experience giving work estimates
- Ability to understand the business objectives
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies required.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. The cost of training and exams is fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer-to-peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Financial Talks, and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.