India – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
We are looking for a Database developer to be part of the product engineering team. The candidate should have over 3-6 years of experience in technologies including Tableau , Intermediate level of SQL: joins, group by, common aggregation functions, nested queries, window functions, Common Table Expression are must knowledge.Excellent English & familiar with US Corporate Culture.
- Maintenance and documentation of existing reports and code
- Generate and deliver on-going reports to various stakeholders
- Create and maintain a data dictionary
- Create and maintain a SQL code dictionary
- Ad-hoc Analyses
- Creating new Tableau dashboards
- Support in strategic long-term projects
- Dashboards Quality Assurance
- Great Communication Skills
- Must have:
- Tableau , Intermediate level of SQL: joins, group by, common aggregation functions, nested queries, window functions, Common Table Expression are must knowledge Excellent English & familiar with US Corporate Culture.Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Nice to have:
- Understanding of ETL processes.No major barrier with working with US teamsFlexible with working hours Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Full-time contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards)
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice
- Chair massage in the office