Mexico – Finance & Administrative /
* Please note that this is a temporary position (4-6 months).
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Maintain Mexican books updated daily, in charge of accounting system posting review, ensuring all the checklist items are completed, or follow up on those that need completion.
- Performs preparation of financial statements including but not limited to income statements, balance sheet, cash flow, and management reports. Review expense allocation in accordance with the company´s departments to ensure accuracy.
- Reconciles bank statements daily.
- Review, approve and Reconciliation of Payroll and payroll related accounts and taxes information, everytime the Payroll department uploads the pay period information in the system.
- Reconciles and closes books monthly according to the checklist to ensure the financial statements are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Process IVA (VAT) Refunds next week after prior month declaration is submitted to the Tax authorities and follows the process until is completed. Reports to Controller any delay or impediment. This is done according with the advice of external accounting firm.
- Performs review of general ledger, accounts payable and payroll balance accounts every 2 weeks. As well, as the rest of the accounts that have activity in the month.
- Monthly preparation of required reports in a timely and accurate manner both internally and for external sources.( INEGI, Tax Specialist Firm, etc)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management as needed, deliver in accordance to specified deadlines.
- Assists with annual audit activities as required by management, deliver in accordance to specified deadlines.
- As an internal control, supervise and ensure the processing and completion of all tax obligations provided by external accounting firm, such as Federal. Social Security and State as provided by the Payroll department.
- Calculate the tax provision and post it.
- File all electronic accounting documentation support in their corresponding folder.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of processes and politics.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Management or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years related experience or equivalent in Mexican accounting and taxes.
- Proficient in MS Office /G Suite
- Knowledge of Accounting Registry
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality Management--Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- 100% hiring Model
- 22 days off per year starting from day one.
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Vacation bonus above the law
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office and flexible working schedule
- Internal trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus