Talent Business Partner
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Act as an internal consultant for managers on retention, performance management, career development, employee relations, employee engagement, and team development.
- Contribute to leadership development (through company-level programs & initiatives and individual leadership coaching).
- Act as a change agent and support the organization to successfully deploy transformation.
- Partner with leadership and management to shape Talent initiatives according to business needs.
- Contribute to employee engagement and experience strategy, from advising on data gathering methods to solutioning and implementing change.
- Actively and continuously contribute to the implementation of key Talent initiatives, as well as gaps and risks identification, designing solutions for improvement.
- Proactively assess and implement engagement and retention strategies across their shared pool.
- Work with managers and other Talent functions to ensure succession planning and proactively address talent supply chain needs.
- 4-5 years of previous experience as an HR Business Partner preferably - or as an HR Generalist in the IT industry.
- Excellent stakeholder management, ability to nurture productive partnerships and lead by influence.
- across all levels of the organization
- Agility and ease of adapting to changes - experience working in a fast-growing, fast-changing global company is a strong asset.
- Apt problem solver - able to correctly diagnose talent or business challenges and efficiently solutionize them.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken - in English.
- Results orientation approach and ability to discriminate priorities is a must.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Training, group facilitation, individual and team coaching expertise are strong assets.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).