General India – Noida /
As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing 3Pillar corporate websites. We are seeking an intermediate to a senior level developer who is highly proficient in WordPress web development and comfortable with back-end technology. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- 5+ years’ experience in professional WordPress development.
- Strong understanding of the following: WordPress CMS, including themes, plugins, custom post types, and advanced custom fields.
- Block Element Modifier (BEM) methodology.
- How web applications work including security and web development best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Mysql, Git, and WordPress CMS
- The ability to manage the different environments on the Linux OS platform
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Professional experience in software development, installation, enhancement, maintenance, quality assurance testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution of related issues.
- Experience with full-stack architecture, as well as API design and implementation.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with our creative teams to implement user interfaces based on design comps.
- Create WordPress themes, plug-ins, and widgets to meet business requirements.
- Integrate data from various services and databases and manage integrations.
- Advise business teams on web UX best-practices.
- Conduct compatibility testing to ensure a consistent display across devices, operating systems, and browsers.
- Implement best practices for website performance, scalability, and accessibility.
- Execute content updates across corporate web and intranet sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere