Senior .Net Developer
Guatemala – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- In charge of .Net web development.
- Able to perform research, work autonomy resulting in new ideas/solutions/PoCs.
- Evaluate possible solutions, build proof of concepts, followed by production implementation.
- Commitment to teamwork, processes and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives.
- Develop and maintain high quality code for complex applications.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the .NET platform.
- The ability to communicate well both written and verbally with other team members and clients.
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment.
- Demonstrated team player in a dynamic, fast moving and fast growing product development environment.
- .Net Core 2 and/or 3.
- Familiarity with on-premise/cloud/hybrid deployment architectures.
- Experience with databases essential SQL or noSQL.
- Pdf ingest, document text extraction and data standardisation experience.
- Object Oriented Design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Advanced English.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.