Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Costa Rica /
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Location: Costa Rica (Remote)
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures we align with client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- 7+ years of experience working as a Java Developer.
- Design, development, and implementation of J2EE-based large volume. high availability enterprise applications.
- Strong Java 8, micro-services, and J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with Java messaging service (JMS) or SQS.
- Experience with Spring and ORM technologies (Hibernate, JPA) is are must.
- Experience with REST Web services. Experience with any messaging queue framework (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ).
- RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have the ability to write data structures. Basic SQL Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clauses, etc. Six months - One Year of working experience in Docker and AWS (for one position).
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Paternity Leave, Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Certifications ($100 of coverage. Microsoft .NET, Java, Agile, ISTQB).
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.