Junior QA Engineer
San Jose /
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for a QA Engineer with manual and automation experience to join our team.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Responsible for testing complex applications which includes understanding the requirements, designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Develop automated test scripts for applications/platforms and Back-end data validation, API automation etc...
- Experience in using the automation tools such as Selenium.
- Candidate should also possess experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks (UI & API).
- Interact with customers and users to validate user experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban principles and practices.
- Passion for quality and relentless improvement.
- Strong clean coding skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Functional unit testing, Regression, smoke testing, Performance testing and E2E functional testing.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).