Software Engineer II/Senior Software Engineer- React.Js
General India – Noida /
Let’s Stay Connected!
Thank you for your interest in 3Pillar Global. Although we are not actively hiring for this position, we’d love for one of our talent acquisition team members to get in touch with you to learn more about your professional skills and growth goals and how they align with future career opportunities with us. We are being very deliberate in our efforts to build and nurture valuable relationships with potential future colleagues such as yourself.
We encourage you to click apply! We don’t want to miss out on a chance to get in touch with the best people in our industry that could join our team in the near future!
3Pillar Global is looking for team members that have experience with React.Js, HTML/CSS and SPA framework. We are a company that leverages the best of new and emerging technologies to create revenue generating software products for its clients. We are a leading company in the Product Development Services (PDS) space, exhibiting an astute focus on delivering innovative outcomes for our clients. A rewarding career at 3Pillar Global beckons you!
- Strong experience of Single Page Application (SPA) framework/library- React JS
- Working knowledge of any CSS pre-processor- SASS, LESS, Stylus
- Experience in handling browser compatibility issues
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns
- Worked on frameworks – AngularJS, Angular, React Js, Node JS, Bootstrap, SASS-CSS
- Experience in integrating front-end code with server-side technology like MVC (good to have)
- Must have expertise in unit testing and design patterns
- Should have worked in Agile way (aware of story, estimation in story points etc.)
- Knowledge of web browser and platform compatibility
- Responsible for communication with the clients
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Understanding of technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Ability to mentor interns and support peers
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client,
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere