General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Develop and manage scripts and tools for deployment of new servers and service.
- Develop monitoring and alerting strategies.
- Work with different provisioning technologies.
- Work with Linux.
- Install and maintain common services.
- Work with the team to understand and implement project requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to understand product business requirements and recommend best practices.
- Document processes implemented within the project and ensure proper handoff to engineering teams.
- Participate in capacity planning exercises for future needs and projects.
- Strong Experience with CI/CD methodologies, workflows, configuration management, and tools such as Jenkins.
- Advanced English is required.
- Strong Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet).
- Linux/Windows system administration.
- Scripting and automating administration tasks like Python, Bash, PowerShell.
- Web application hosting and troubleshooting experience (ISS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx).
- High Availability / Load Balancing / Redundancy.
- File storage technologies NFS, LVM.
- Monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic).
- Technical troubleshooting skills for both system performance and network connectivity issues.
- Deep knowledge in any of the following: Artifact Repository Manager Tools, CI tools (Continue Integration tools like Jenkins), auto-scaling, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), automated monitoring.
- Experience with automation frameworks like: Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Gauge.
- Between 7 to 10+ years of experience (Preferred).
- Technical leadership roles, driving innovative solutions (Preferred).
- Container technologies: Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher (Preferred).
- Public and Hybrid clouds technologies, (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc) (Preferred).
- Transactional Databases MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres (Preferred).
- Agile methodology (SCRUM) experience, (SAFe would be ideal) (Preferred).
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred minimum educational requirement.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”.
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).