Partner Operations Specialist
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- In this role, the Partner Operations Specialist II will be responsible for various tasks to help design, develop, implement, and deliver operational priorities across the Worldwide Partner, Alliances, and Commercial Operations organization.
- The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams with different requirements, and fundamental project management and process management capabilities.
- The ideal candidate must have strong business acumen, judgment and maturity, with ability to connect continuous improvement outcomes to business value.
- Develop operational business cases and proposals.
- Document business requirements, including processes, procedures, policies, and process maps.
- Design & build operational workflows.
- Roadmap management and publishing.
- Provide project management support for key projects and operational. readiness efforts.
- Support team with project activities and tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in sales or partner operations.
- High attention to detail with ability to learn and ramp up quickly.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer skills.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).