General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Responsible of the Data engineering, Business intelligence, Data Science & Advanced Analytics aspects for the entire data needs of the organization.
- Contribute to data journey with analytical solutions in partnership with data scientists & engineers to empower partners with business insights.
- Responsible to source large amount of data at scale from various tools and systems using best practices around ETL, dimensional modeling, SQL, and Python.
- Design, build and launch efficient & reliable data pipelines to move and transform data (both large and small amounts).
- Securely source external data from numerous partners.
- Intelligently design data models for optimal storage and retrieval.
- Deploy inclusive data quality checks to ensure high quality of data.
- Optimize existing pipelines and maintain of all domain-related data pipelines. Have good SQL and Python skills.
- Collaboration with the Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics & other cross-functional teams.
- Coding & scripting proficiency in Python.
- Working familiarity with Google Cloud Platform tools like Cloud Composer, Cloud Storage, Python client libraries, Pub/Sub etc.
- SQL knowledge in handling volumes of data and performance tuning using Big Query.
- Ability to translate business requirements into analytics solutions and creating dimensional models.
- Experience in Data warehousing design.
- Advanced level SQL and Python skills.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform & Looker.
- English (Nice to Have).
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”.
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).