Talent Operations Coordinator, Shared Services
General India – Noida /
3Pillar Global is a global product development services company. We drive innovation and disruption for our customers. We are a catalyst for the digital economy, building software products for sector-leading clients . We are in the business of producing measurable results for our clients by driving and sustaining product development partnerships that deliver revenue generating and industry changing products to market. We believe that to achieve long term client success, we must help our clients innovate to remain leaders in their markets.3Pillar Global is looking for a Talent Operations Partner. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
- Previous experience and understanding of HR processes (ideally minimum 1 years of experience).
- Familiarity with various initiatives that stimulate employee motivationAnalytical mindset, previous experience in breaking down people analytics data into actionable items
- Knowledge of any HR System preferably Workday.
- Response, Initiate, and complete all identified global life cycles process maintained in Share Services with prioritization, appropriate urgency, and high level of stakeholder care.
- Administer employment life cycle processes in the HCM system (hire, onboarding, termination, etc.)
- Provide basic HCM system support (Service, Updates & Change requests)Identify and escalate employee issues and inquiries related to employment data in the system (e.g. job title/ compensation), system walkthrough, employee self-service, and basic compensation information.Support job changes processes thorough document completions, liaising with Talent Business Partners to ensure the information is accurate, and adding changes in the system.Create and maintain an employee's official documents and update it in Workday.
- Ensure strong adherence to process deadlines and ensure all daily deliverables are done as per agreed timelines.Partner with Talent Operations Partners to conduct regular audits on data entry, payroll reporting and to ensure data security and system integrity.Partner with Talent Operations Partners in troubleshooting, supporting and testing bugs in Workday.Assist with various Talent administrative tasks to support the global talent team team as required.Participate in scheduled update calls with the Local and Global Talent Operations Team.Assist in preparing official employment letters and documentation.Conduct internal and external background checks for employees
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demandsFlexi-timings
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire familyIn-house Food & Refreshments.
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmospher