Business Intelligence Engineer
Romania – IT & Business Systems /
Use your creativity and technical prowess to solve business problems. Work with Lead Business Analyst, gain new experience, and help the business make data-driven decisions.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Working with Lead Business Analyst, understand and translate business requirements to develop a BI solution
- Design, develop, and test dynamic and informative data visualizations, dashboards, and reports using PowerBI.
- Walk through the solution with the business users and capture feedback/tweak
- Continuously learn and expand the experience with PowerBI and Azure Data Lake
- Build reports leveraging an Azure-based Data Warehouse.
- Produce user stories for Agile sprints based on specific user business requirements.
- Extract, transform, and load data for visualizations.
- Maintain documentation on data visualizations.
- Participate in roadmap development sessions for future visualizations and dashboards.
- Monitor and maintain underlying report data quality and identify gaps or issues
- Must have:
- Experience working with business intelligence/data visualization tools such as PowerBI.
- Experience working with SQL.
- 2+ years of experience working in analytics or business intelligence with a focus on enterprise reporting.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience working with complex database queries and complex logical SQL scripts.
- Nice to have:
- Experience working with an Azure-based Data Warehouse is a plus.
- Full-time contract.
- Unlimited work from home.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Substitution day.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards).
- Referral bonuses.
- Internal Trainings.
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth.
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription.
- Internal library.
- Bookster subscription.
- Medical package.
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice.
- Chair massage in the office.