Senior Data Engineer
Product Development – Product Development /
We are Chenoa, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL company.
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience as an active participant of an Agile Development Team.
- Expert level fluency in Python and major libraries associated with data and API integrations (Pandas, requests, numpy, etc)
- Expert level knowledge of SQL and ease working in common database and data warehouse
- Advanced knowledge of design and development of flexible, easy to use data models
- Track record delivering rock solid ELT pipelines and data orchestrations
- Advanced ability to work with technical API documentation and technical contacts to quickly
- Intermediate experience working with high-level libraries for visualization and UI development
- Comfort and respect working with sensitive information and handling it securely
- History of work on complex enterprise systems, or success delivery of a greenfield product
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
and reliably integrate with third party systems
in data-centric applications (matplotlib, seaborn, streamlit, etc)
- Experience with cloud based data tools such as FiveTran, DBT, Dagster a plus
- Familiarity with no-code/low-code tools (Microsoft PowerApps, Retool, etc) to accelerate
- Experience working with containers, Docker, Kubernetes or other orchestration services
- Experience with Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- You're passionate about software development and elegant architectures... it's not just your
- career, it's your hobby too
- You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with innovative technologies, and read books and
- blogs to keep your skills current