Senior Cloud Devops Developer
Canada – Product Development /
We are Jonah Group, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL Company
Jonah has produced high quality commercial systems for the banking, auto finance, capital markets, health insurance and pension plan industries (to name a few). We design and build high-performing enterprise solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Working alongside our team of software specialists, you’ll have the opportunity to develop applications that are dynamic, scalable, and technically complex.
- Provision and manage infrastructure in client cloud environments (primarily AWS)
- Utilize Infrastructure as a Code (primarily CDK)
- Perform automation
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional, agile team
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems for delivering various services
- Mentor developers and analysts
- Be a leader in creating better tools and practices, and will champion their adoption
- An experienced (8+ years) full stack developer to create, enhance and maintain a DevOps environment and support other IT product teams by building pipelines and operating DVCS, develop Infrastructure as Code using tools like bash, Ansible, Docker and AWS CloudFormation.
- Computer science background and several years of technical experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Advocacy of smart, simple and clean code.
- Strong development background.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for technology and software development
NIICE TO HAVE
- Strong Linux and networking knowledge
- Knowledge of encryption, both block and stream based (e.g. TLS, AES)
- Knowledge of security best practices (e.g. least privilege)
- General AWS knowledge as well as infrastructure as code in AWS (CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK, SAM)
- Git /github
- Docker and related technologies
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Family-friendly benefits and vacation time
- The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard
- A work culture where you'll look forward
- Free food and beverages during events like Thursday Night Socials
- Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit)