Senior .NET Developer with Xamarin
Cluj Napoca /
General Romania – Cluj /
3Pillar Global is looking for an experienced .NET Developer. The applicant will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Our client’s products are based on a mixed-technology platform, spawning web, desktop, and mobile applications, as well as a diverse set of programming languages. The team’s efforts will focus mainly on the mobile applications which consist of both hybrid and native implementations, with a common set of features - either encapsulated or implemented separately.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- In charge of .Net Mobile development track
- Write code to add new features to the Xamarin mobile hybrid application, or expose existing features from the encapsulated native applications
- Develop and adjust Unit & Component Tests (C#, Java/Appium): this is a secondary activity to support our QA team, requires mostly adjustments and sometimes adding new tests
- Maintain the CI/CD pipeline for running the unit/component tests
- Keep constant communication with peer colleagues in the team
- Address escalations (bugs reported by end-users), estimate and provide solutions
- Develop and maintain high-quality code for complex applications
- Demonstrated team player in a dynamic, fast-moving, and fast-growing product development environment
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives
- Working experience with .NET Framework (>1year)
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles and working with managed runtimes (.NET, Java)
- Strong ownership of assigned topics
- High autonomy in development work
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Working experience with Xamarin is nice to have.
- Full employee labor contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Monthly Spot bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Meal tickets
- Chair massage
- Work from home allowance
- Soccer and basketball subscription