Senior Devops Engineer (Azure)
Guatemala – Product Development /
3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy, and values.
This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Location: Remote within Mexico.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Needs, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- +5 years of professional experience in the software development area, with expertise in DevOps Engineering or fully experienced in the role.
- Azure cloud experience
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment experience with tools like Jenkins, TeamCity or similar.
- Kubernetes (RedHat OpenShift, AWS EKS),
- Azure DevOps for CI/CD
- FRor Infrastructure as Code use a mix: Terraform, Helm Charts, and Ansible
- Advanced English level
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. The cost of training and exams is fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer-to-peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks, and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.