Intermediate Business Analyst
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for an Intermediate Business Analyst to join our team!
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Should work under a demanding environment, Multi-tasking and troubleshoot any issues that are reported by stakeholders and work closely within the department and with Business as well as IT partners to ensure prompt and accurate resolution is provided
- Should perform end to end RCA (Root cause analysis) on issues that are reported by users of the system
- Proactively analyze issues by assessing patterns and data facts, elevate your findings with the roadmap team for an enhancement or a fix
- Should have a mindset and experience in triaging and resolving tactical issues that come in as a production support case under with a highly time bound SLA/ETA
- Collaborate with the roadmap team to resolve system defects/enhancements
- Exposure towards building playbooks, SOP’s, KPI’s will be an added advantage
- Create monthly/weekly reports to keep track of SLA’s, case tenures and support performance indicators
- 4+ years of experience in the area of business analysis, more specifically involved in handling and working under a tight turnaround production support setup
- Working experience on ERP/CRM applications is important, (Skilled or experience on any one or two of the following application/technologies is a must : Oracle EBS, Salesforce.com, ATLAS, Oracle-PIM for products/material management, SAP-MDG for Vendor management)
- Should have excellent knowledge on data analysis in conjunction with business needs
- Should have problem solving mindset
- Well aware of any of the change management Tools (CMT), like Salesforce CTM, Bugzilla, ServiceNow
- Good understanding on all or any two of the domains (Customer, Product and Vendor)
- Ability to propose and develop automations to improve data quality and reduce turnaround
- Works independently on critical assignments
- Should be able to work collaboratively across Geographies and teams in different time zone and ensure handoffs/information are shared appropriately
- Understands and has experience in issue-to-resolution approaches/methods
- Should have Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have good understanding on Agile delivery model
- Has experience and participated in the testing phases of an SDLC model
- SAP, Sales Force, Oracle-EBS, knowledge is added advantage
- Educational Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree is a must, MBA in operations (good to have)
- Preferred Skills
- MS Office – Documentation, Excel, presentation
- MDM (Master Data Management)
- Oracle EBS
- Seibel CRM and UCM
- CRM Fusion
- Hart hanks – Trillium
- DNB (IM/Discoverer/Hoovers)
- SQL & MS Access
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building
- End of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)