Senior Project Manager
Product Development – Product Development /
We are Jonah Group, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL Company
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
This role is for a client that has a broad range of products used by law firms and their clients across global jurisdictions for different matter types. Examples of matter types included facilitating property and title searches as part of real estate conveyancing transactions and creating and settling wills and estate asset transfers. With many products, they are continuously looking to rationalize and consolidate solutions so they can more efficiently service law firms and their clients.
- Be a strong facilitator who communicates effectively and collaborates with core team members, business partners and stakeholders across the board
- Lead cross-functional teams to comprehend and articulate project concepts into coherent achievable objectives with lucid delivery plans within budget
- Foresee and manage risks, and proactively seek contingency plans to reduce the project’s exposure to risks
- Be a self starter who partners with diverse teams to identify gaps in the product, suggest alternative solutions and facilitate decision-making
- Develop business cases, Statement of Work’s, project kick-off presentations, and maintains documentation for project management related activities
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders and ensure everyone is kept informed of project changes for a seamless flow of communication
- Be able to lead and manage several projects simultaneously
- Analyze profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization across projects
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Project Management
- Extensive knowledge of finance, banking, insurance domains
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in identifying risks and appropriate mitigations
- Proficiency in JIRA & Confluence – 4 years preferred
- Proven ability to deliver projects within approved timeline while coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project and Microsoft Excel as well as G-Suite products
- PMI/PMP and Scrum Certifications are preferred