Senior Full Stack Developer
General Romania – Timisoara /
3Pillar Global is searching for a Senior Full Stack Developer that has exposure to Java and Angular. You will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. You should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We are a global product development services company. We drive innovation and disruption for our customers. We are in the business of producing measurable results for our clients by driving and sustaining product development partnerships that deliver revenue-generating and industry-changing products to market. We believe that to achieve long-term client success, we must help our clients innovate to remain leaders in their markets; that adaptive and agile are better than rigid detailed specifications; that fast is better than slow; that results speak for themselves. We are open and collaborative. We help one another. We work hard and play hard. We are not just engaged at work, we are engaged in the world.
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi -threaded programming, memory management and application tuning.
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account.
- Ability to mentor juniors and support peers
- Proven track record of design, development and implementation of J2EE-based large volume, high availability enterprise applications.
- Strong core Java, micro-services and J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development
- Good to have exposure in JSP/Apache Stripes
- Experience with Spring Core, Spring MVC and ORM technologies (Hibernate, JPA, and Toplink) are must
- Must have extensive experience with developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience with Web services REST.
- Must have experience in Unit testing/ Mockito.
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have ability to write data structures, basic SQL Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clause etc.
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile
- Expertise on SOLID principles under software product development standards
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and oral English skills are required
- Full employee labor contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Monthly Spot bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Meal tickets
- Chair massage
- Transportation allowance
- Gym membership allowance
- Soccer and basketball subscription