General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Handle end-to-end case management for Pricing program queries
- Support Quarter-end activities for Pricing Programs
- Creating various reports and metrics relevant to the pricing programs
- Recommending improvements to Pricing programs based on feedbacks gathered from different stakeholders
- Contribute to Periodic/On-demand Pricing analytics work
- Day-to-day management of End-customer/Channel/Enterprise pricing programs
- Contribute towards Documentation of different processes
- Contribute to the Testing & Roll-out activities of existing/new pricing programs
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies
- Co-ordinating and working in liaison with globally spread out team members and other functions
- 6+ years of industry experience in Finance/Marketing area in an SaaS, Enterprise Software
- business or an ISV or a Technology company
- Experience in Pricing, Customer success, Finance domain would be preferred
- Working experience of SAP would be a great plus
- Strong Knowledge of SFDC, Confluence, JIRA, VBA
- Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau
- In general, candidates who have worked as Senior Marketing analysts, Senior Business
- Analysts, Senior Pricing analysts, would fit in well
- The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Possess good understanding of common business processes in Finance & Marketing
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to learn business processes quickly
- Well versed with SaaS Business model
- Demonstrate Pro-active problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and effectively with cross-departmental teams
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).