Technical Manager - Java
General India – Noida /
We are looking for talented Technical Managers to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java/J2ee based technologies and will be responsible for delivering features that are meaningful to the customer and consistent with the product vision through the management of a cross-functional team. The person will also contribute to the team as a servant leader and ensure that the team has everything needed to be successful.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience with demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot large mission applications & Software Products
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using Java/J2ee along with:
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multithreading)
- JDBC concepts (connection pooling, statement, result set)
- Web Technologies (Struts/Struts 2, Spring (IOP, MVC, AOP), Hibernate, JSP, Web services)
- Database optimization and profiling
- Core/JEE/Integration Design patterns/UML
- Should have experience in Unit Testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle with ability to write SQL Queries/Stored Procedures/Triggers/Joins/View etc
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, Kanban, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Facilitates planning sessions, team meetings, and other “rituals,” such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Ensures that the backlog of work for the team is well-defined with respect to scope, clarity of requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Helps remove roadblocks to delivery success.
- Helps the team follow its defined process, and leads process improvement efforts
- Understands the client’s business strategy and objectives as it relates to the product being developed; ensures that the client’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversees the completion of stories, ensuring that the team understands what “Done” means for each story.
- Interfaces between the team and the customer
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables.
- Is a model developer, with sharp coding skills and a passion for excellence
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures that the architecture of the product is sound
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteria
- Develops camaraderie and strong collaboration across both the 3Pillar team and client team,
- Actively demonstrates and teaches strong consulting skills to teammates,
- Understands the full set of product development capabilities and speaks to them holistically,
- Proactively develops a deep "trusted advisor" relationship with the primary buyer,
- Assists in developing strategies to take advantage of opportunities within the account and works collaboratively with the Client Partner to execute them
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere