Intermediate Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for highly motivated QA Engineer for our software development who will be responsible for implementing and maintaining automated quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of software applications.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Worked on automation testing using Selenium WebDriver along with Java and able to establish an automation framework
- Must have good experience in Mobile automation testing using tool Appium
- Delivering automation solutions using Agile methodology
- Worked on:
- - Jenkins, Ant, Maven, TestNG, Extent report
- - Database – MySQL (Query writing, Joins, Views, Triggers)
- - Must have worked on Git
- Expertise in design and execution of the Test cases and reporting defects
- Defect tracking activities include defect Identification, Recording and Tracking to closure using defect tracking tools
- Responsible for communication with the clients and with all key stakeholders
- Skilled in Configuration Management
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Gathering requirements, testing and deployment within set time lines
- Preparing, Designing and Leading Test Strategy and Test Plan for all projects
- Develops quality standards through the participation in initial software development stages
- Validates and enhances the existing QA plan and strategy
- Create of Test log and Test report
- Responsible for Defect logging, tracking through Element tool (Defect Management tool)
- Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of the project work; ensuring customer delivery and adherence to quality norms throughout the implementation process
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building
- End of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)