Senior Android Developer
Guatemala – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
- 4+ years experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications.
- Working experience with MVVM, Rx - RxJava, Dependency Injection, Retrofit (Nice to have).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with various testing tools.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- UI experience.
- Advanced English.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.