Mexico – Product Development /
3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced QA Engineer. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Location: Remote within Mexico.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Design and execute test cases, as well as document them.
- Testing web applications.
- Perform smoke/regression testing when required.
- Discuss and validate testing scenarios with business and technical people.
- Discuss testing plans with the development team.
- Active participation in Scrum ceremonies, as well as involvement in raising risks and clarifying objectives.
- Query DBs for testing purposes.
- Experience in any testing management tool.
- Understanding of testing quadrants.
- Understanding of unit, integration, system and acceptance testing.
- SQL experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing or quality assurance on web-based.
- Solid knowledge of software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Advanced English level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- 100% hiring Model
- Vacations. According to the law from your first anniversary.
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office