Product Development Manager
Product Development – Product Development /
3Pillar Global builds breakthrough software products that power digital businesses, and we are looking for a Product Development Manager to build and lead 1 or multiple high-performing product development teams that delight our clients through strong governance oversight and sustained product development excellence - to ensure that we drive excellence within product delivery.
At 3Pillar, we believe client delight comes from our steadfast pursuit of client business outcomes and is delivered through exceptional product development teams globally. As the Product Development [Director / Sr Manager], you will have oversight for client satisfaction and delivery within a set of accounts, and build confidence in our client and product teams re: our ability to deliver exceptional products. You are accountable for governance in your portfolio of accounts - escalating to the Enterprise Product Development Director for Delivery support, as well as reaching across the aisle to Client Services to bring visibility to client escalations and communicate new offerings /resource needs that Client Services should pursue. You will lead a globally distributed team to deliver exceptional products that deliver business changing results.
Results are a must! Success in your role will be measured via Delivery scorecards tied to account outcomes and client satisfaction, as well as revenue realization and direct margin targets.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
Product Development Director Key Responsibilities:
- Build Solutions to Deliver Client Outcomes: As the frontline leader delivering products for our clients, you will build high performing account teams. You will drive focus for the team to understand what product excellence looks like, aligned to your client business outcomes. Using an established account governance framework, you will proactively manage client issues and escalations for your engagements. You will ensure that we are tracking correct targets for achievement, and manage governance rhythms by consistently informing daily, weekly, and monthly activities that inform the governance framework. You will lead agile ceremonies with the product team (and where applicable, client), and manage recurring alignment sessions (team health, hiring, KPI achievement) with the client and 3Pillar team.
- Leading a High Performing Team: At 3Pillar, we hire for excellence. You will hone the skill and capability of global teams to deliver high performance on engagements, and in building bridges across 3Pillar. You will work with our teaming operations unit to ensure proper teams are built to deliver on client success. You will manage project performance for team members, and performance issues within projects. You will be the first line approval for 3Pillar team member processes (e.g., PTO, timesheets, etc).You will cast a compelling vision, connect dots, craft plans, ensure accountability, and build an environment of trust and accountability. At 3Pillar, we lead global teams - which means you must have a demonstrated aptitude for working across cultures and bringing people together. You will be accountable for the delivery quality of all professionals assigned to your engagement for any Practice Area (Product, User Experience, Arch and Engineering, Automation, Data Science).
- Client Solutioning: Using your background in product development, and understanding of 3Pillar solutions, you will consult with and solution technical needs on designated pursuits, led by sales. You will support the technical needs for the engagement, client staffing needs, and lead ramp up on assigned engagements with clients. You will elevate solutions and successes to your Product Development Leaders so that the best and most impactful experiences within Product Development are showcased for our clients.
Success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Full-cycle product development expertise.
- Expertise implementing Agile software development methodologies and leading teams using these for building digital products.
- Experience and knowledge in creating and managing actionable backlogs.
- Ability to work with product managers to assess business and market requirements and convert into actionable backlog.
- A thorough understanding of how to plan, resource, and deliver projects.
- Executive level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success communicating with, influencing, and setting expectations with technical and business stakeholders.
- Data-minded and methodical approach to delivery accountability.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
To fulfill this role, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- 3 years of relevant product leadership experience, with a proven track record of successfully launching products.
- 3 years of managerial experience providing successful delivery of agile products.
- 1 year of consulting experience, preferably in a professional services firm or in an internal consultancy to executive stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will likely have the following experience:
- 1+ years experience hiring, managing, and developing individual contributors .
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions and drive change.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Occasional travel (~1-2x/year) to 3Pillar sites and client location to support ongoing team and client engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field, beneficial but not required.
What is it like working for 3Pillar Global?
- At 3Pillar Global, we are the power behind the brands you know. We are hiring new team members to assist us in continuing our growth trajectory as a fast growing global team of Thousands of professionals. New Leaders will live our shared values of Intrinsic Dignity, Open Collaboration, Outsized Impact, and Continuous Improvement everyday to harness The Power of Team and deliver exceptional products and services for our clients.
- Career growth and development
- Physical and mental wellbeing: as a company, we spend a whole trimester in our annual cycle focused on wellbeing. Whether it is taking advantage of fitness offerings, mental health plans (country-dependent), or simply leveraging unlimited PTO to take some needed time off, we want all of our team members operating at their best.
- Living our value for Intrinsic Dignity as an equal opportunity employer,
We support the comprehensive wellbeing of our team members, through:
Check out our Linkedin site and Careers page to learn more about what it’s like to be part of our #oneteam!
- 100% Hiring Model
- Discretional PTO´s
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Vacation bonus above law
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Food coupons
- Savings box (optional)
- Life insurance (optional)
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office and Flexible working schedule.
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus