Technical Lead- .Net/Angular
General India – Noida /
A rewarding career at 3Pillar Global beckons you! Apply now if you want to fuel your passion for software development with a company that leverages the best of new and emerging technologies to create revenue generating software products for its clients. We are a leading company in the Product Development Services (PDS) space, exhibiting an astute focus on delivering innovative outcomes for our clients.
We are seeking passionate innovators to be part of our Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Microsoft technologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline driven environment.
- Full stack development experience
- Expert level experience in nUnit, Dependency Injection, Web API, Entity Framework / ORM
- Knowledge/Experience in Web and Restful API consumption
- Possess knowledge on front end development using Angular
- Strong skills in software design and architecture
- Good attitude, communication, problem solving skills
- .NET concepts (Delegate, value types, generics)
- Server and user controls (Datagrid, Report Viewer, Custom)
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and chooses the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test. Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete tool set for streamlined development. Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior managers. to communicate project risks to client
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team member.
- Formulate and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food and Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere