Go Technical Lead
Guatemala – Product Development /
The technical lead is a professional who oversees a team of technical personnel at a software or technology company. He will lead software development or software engineering teams and troubleshoot technical issues that involve software development, engineering tasks and product releases.
The technical lead needs to have a great deal of professional experience in software development and a deep understanding of technology, but they should also be personable and capable enough to effectively lead a team and collaborate with others.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- 5+ years software development/software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Experience and strong understanding of Microservices concept
- Familiar with Golang tools and frameworks
- Accustomed with modern version control systems such as Git
- Experience in Deployments to Cloud services such as AWS/GCP
- Experience in Integrations using Pipelines
- Comfortable operating in Linux environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies as necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and in a team environment
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.