Intermediate Oracle Developer
Pipeline Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for an Oracle Developer with extensive experience to work with us.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We are a global product development services company. We drive innovation and disruption for our customers. We are in the business of producing measurable results for our clients by driving and sustaining product development partnerships that deliver revenue-generating and industry-changing products to market. We believe that to achieve long-term client success, we must help our clients innovate to remain leaders in their markets; that adaptive and agile are better than rigid detailed specifications; that fast is better than slow; that results speak for themselves. We are open and collaborative. We help one another. We work hard and play hard. We are not just engaged at work, we are engaged in the world.
- Analysis and design of software requirements.
- Requirements programming using the Oracle Forms tool and Oracle Reports.
- Attention, support and resolution of problems in the Orum system.
- Installation of software development tools such as Oracle Forms, SQL Developer, and others.
- Prepare tests to be executed in the changes made to the Oracle application
- Requirements programming using the Oracle PL / SQL programming language
- Calculate and assign duration times of software requirements
- Time and progress recording using the JIRA, ActiveTime and TRAC project control tools.
- Report periodically to your immediate supervisor or in scheduled meetings, about the functions performed and their actual duration
- Prepare and update the required documentation according to established procedures
- Follow the policies, procedures and standards established for both the development and documentation of applications.
- Experience: Desirable 5 years in similar positions, desirable Banking sector
- Full domain of Oracle developer 6i / Oracle Middleware 12c
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle PL / SQL (Required)
- Git and Tortoise (Desirable)
- Visual Studio / Visual Basic (Desirable)
- Java / Grails / NetBeans (Desirable)
- SCRUM Knowledge (Desirable)
- Beach House.
- Aseisthmus (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications ( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green(volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).