Senior Automation QA analyst
Canada – Product Development /
We are Jonah Group, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL Company.
Jonah has produced high quality commercial systems for the banking, auto finance, capital markets, health insurance and pension plan industries (to name a few). We design and build high-performing enterprise solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Working alongside our team of software specialists, you’ll have the opportunity to develop applications that are dynamic, scalable, and technically complex.
- Design, develop, and test robust, scalable, and high-quality automated testing scripts for functional, and performance testing.
- Build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment/test automation framework.
- Prepare test reports as a way to communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to the QA Leadership.
- Work with software development partners. Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Complete the logging, tracking, communication, and resolution of issues.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- 5+ years of experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- 3+ years of experience working in automation testing as an SDET .
- Knowledge of configuration management, build processes, and requirement tools.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills combined with the ability to break down complex issues.
- Ability to comprehend business requirements and software specification documents.
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Family-friendly benefits and vacation time
- The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard
- A work culture where you'll look forward
- Free food and beverages during events like Thursday Night Socials
- Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit)