Senior iOS Developer
Mexico – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Focus on video technology–livestreams and on-demand video, playback optimizations and debugging/testing these systems on both mobile and OTT.
- Evaluate challenges including but not limited to video ingestion, encoding, and playback technology.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Accountable for day-to-day project support, including assisting team members and reviewing pull requests.
- Participate in defining business requirements as needed, including providing technical specifications and accurate deliverable timelines.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and experience of the application.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Swift and UIkit (SwiftUI experience a plus).
- 2-3 years of active experience with iOS/tvOS and shipping production applications.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Strong experience working with AVPlayer, or similar video technology (Bitmovin, Okta, etc).
- Experience in writing UI / unit tests (XCTests).
- Experience with test frameworks such as RxSwift & RxCocoa.
- Experienced in using the Xcode debugging tools (Instruments, memory profiling, etc).
- Experience with dependency management tools, such as Cocoapods, Homebrew.
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles, patterns, and best practices (HIG).
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as MVVM or MVC.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Fastlane, CircleCI, Nevercode.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or extensive real-word experience in enterprise-level application development.
- Absolutely solid Swift & SwiftUI experience.
- Worked on professional, scalable products in the past (no small, personal projects only).
- SELF Motivated.
- Strong wirtten & verbal Communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Detail Oriented.
- Problem Solver.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.
- 100% hiring Model
- Vacations. According to the law from your first anniversary.
- Discretionary Time Off (employees are able to take time off when necessary)*
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus