Customer Service Representative
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Provide customer assistance and support via chat and email for non-technical product and online store issues or queries.
- Become an expert in non-technical support for Fusion and Workstation products.
- Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner via chat and email.
- Resolve any customer Online Store issues through diligent research and troubleshooting where required.
- Respond, resolve and update customer inquiries via email and chat to our expected critical metrics. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Assist customers in sourcing self-service options on company´s support website.
- Contribute to the company knowledge base content for internal and external use.
- Work directly with our internal teams to resolve and prevent customer issues.
- Enter & Maintain accurate issue description and detailed updates within our CRM system.
- Customer Focus.
- Effective communication.
- Change, Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Team and Collaborative Working.
- Using Initiative, Achieving Goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic work environment.
- Dependable time management skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude, comfortable facing new challenges and application technologies.
- Real passion for learning new technology.
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers' issues and problems.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).