Senior Full-Stack .Net Developer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Will be responsible for Analyzing Data, Developing, reports, and creating process and systems so that reports can be accessed an analyxed by other users independetly.
- Adjust to new situations and escalet issues quickly for resolution.
- At least 5 years of hands on experiencie developing production software.
- Understands and can speak to all of the software development life cycle.
- Bachelors degree in engineering computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven collaborator, with clear , open and honest comunication.
- Extremely Knowledgeable with following tools.
- c#, ASP (.NET core/ Standar, MVC.
- MICROSOFT SQL SERVER.
- strong verbal and written comunication skills.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rica Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green(volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program) .
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).