Senior Angular Developer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with common packages/libs from the ecosystem and knowledge on how to integrate them (routing libs, lodash, superagentaxios, Bootstrap, Foundation, Material UI, jQuery, etc.).
- Experience with creating build systems and configuring the tools provided by the ecosystem (Gulp, Webpack).
- Solid understanding of functional programming principles.
- Strong Git understanding/experience.
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment.
- Advanced English.
- Master degree in Computer Science with 1+ years of industrial experience in; or Bachelor degree in Computer Science with 3+ years of industrial experience.
- Development in relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL) and TSQL (Transactional SQL).
- Cross platform (e.g Microsoft Windows and/or Linux/Unix).
- Object Oriented design and programming skills (e.g. C# or Java).
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).