Senior QA Automation Engineer (Cypress)
Romania – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- You will be responsible for implementing the Technology Test Strategy and expanding the automation that powers Continuous Integration and Delivery for the Product Engineering (Web) team.
- You'll be designing and implementing functional testing scenarios focusing on end to end integration testing across Web, Platform, Newsroom platforms, enhancing the system to make sure our customers have the best experience with the top quality product.
- You'll collaborate in the development of our performance and verification pipelines, and the cloud infrastructure required to run these, with the constant aim of full automation.
- You'll work closely with Engineers and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and suggest the best approach for integration and e2e testing leveraging automation.
- You'll monitor and triage the existing e2e testing suite pipelines.
- You'll offer support to the dev team in writing their own automated tests.
- Manual testing skills
- Automated testing skills
- Cypress framework knowledge (JS)
- CI/CD Experience
- High-level analytical and detail oriented thinking
- Docker knowledge
- Versioning Control Systems knowledge (Git)
- Full-time contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards)
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice
- Chair massage in the office