General U.S. – Fairfax /
We are looking for capable, experienced, and passionate technologists who have demonstrated deep expertise in at least one cloud provider and general knowledge across a wide array of technologies. As a Solutions Architect at 3Pillar you will be engaged in three major areas; Pre-Sales, Architecture, and Development Project Support.
•You’ll collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and executive stakeholders from our client organizations to understand where they are today and the challenges they’re facing.
•You’re able to share success stories and case studies that illustrate how you, or others at 3Pillar, have solved similar problems.
•You can apply your experience and knowledge to shape and communicate how 3Pillar would approach solving the our client problems
•You will advise our clients, designing solutions in collaboration with their technical teams.
•You’re curious, asking questions to first ensure that we’re answering the right questions as you dive deep into your clients’ challenge.
•You’re comfortable reframing issues, focusing the client on those that will drive the most impact.
•Your engagements will last anywhere from 2-weeks to 3 months. You’ll be asked to design new solutions, build proof of concepts, steward, coach and mentor delivery teams, and execute on your solutions.
•You will also work closely with 3Pillar Account Executives to identify growth opportunities within our existing client relationships.
Architecture Support on Development Projects
•On a project-by-project basis you may be asked to be both the face of a global delivery team, shaping strategy with the client and ensuring that it’s being executed according to plan in one of our delivery centers in Romania, Costa Rica and India.
• Able to move seamlessly between a solutions mindset and a consulting mindset.
• Equally adept at changing your communication style between our clients’ c-suite executives and the talented practitioners on our delivery teams.
• An expert in at least one full-stack ecosystem and with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
• Able to display proven experience as technical leader of a product development team, in a role similar to a Principal Architect.
• Previous client facing consulting experience will be a plus.
• High awareness of industry issues and trends, and the ability to incorporate these in future projects, positioning 3Pillar as a leader in new technologies.
• Proven ability to work across an organization to help build the best and most effective solution possible for our potential customers.
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer:
•Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
•Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
•401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
•Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
•Unlimited PTO Policy
•11 Company paid Holidays
•Generous Parental Leave