Software Engineer (React Native)
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation
- Identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Able to create a design for small components and participates and contributes to research projects
- Creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance and build scalable solutions, able to suggest DB structure normalization changes
- Understand technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up, etc.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the project and can jump into support as needed, produces consistently solid project work and is highly valued by project team
- Participates in trainings, ATG opportunities to improve team skills and articulates issues and ideas
- Familiarity on agile methodology and proficiency of participating in the stand up and handling tasks workflow
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience in agile software development
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).