Senior Software Engineer - Java/AWS
India – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2022, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer-Java to be part of the product engineering team. The candidate should have over 4-7 years of experience in technologies including Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, AWS etc.
- Ability to understand functional requirement and effectively float downward
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Independently execute (gather requirement, design and develop) project modules and spikes from scratch or by modifying existing architecture.
- Can identify and make appropriate choices about technical debt and also lead a conversation about technical design
- Any Open Source contributions is a bonus
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- The following technologies experience is required for the role:
- Technologies used:Java 8, Springboot, Hibernate, Microservices, Docker, SQL, No-Sql DBs ((mongodb or solr/elastic search or couchbase etc.) , Cloud experience – AWS- S3, Lambda, ECS, EKS, Jenkins
- Must have: Java 8, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Docker, SQL, K8S, Cloud experience – AWS (S3, Lambda, ECS, EKS, Athena etc) , Jenkin pipelines
- Nice to have: No-Sql databases
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work From Anywhere
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere