Senior Software Engineer - Shopify
Product Development – Product Development /
We are Chenoa, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL company.
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Build an interactive, engaging, competent Shopify store to boost sales and increase revenue
- Design customizable Shopify themes and alter existing templates according to established benchmarks
- Expertly manage and oversee all aspects of the eCommerce forum
- Closely collaborate with UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) design teams to build strong, unique, and state-of-the-art user experiences
- Develop seamless connections with platform APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), marketing tools, and Shopify apps to optimize the store for peak efficiency and functionality
- Enhance store performance by regularly testing and debugging the website
- Provide adequate technical support and quality assurance to keep the Shopify store running seamlessly to drive customer satisfaction and conversions.
- Boost conversions by properly optimizing the website
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product teams, to implement new features and promotions effectively.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience as an active participant of an Agile Development
- Strong expertise needed on Shopify
- Expert level knowledge working with React.js, with an emphasis on best practices when building reusable component-based web applications
- Previous work experience with Shopify mandatory
- Advanced experience writing unit tests, understanding of E2E testing practices
- Intermediate experience with REST and GraphQL-based web services
- Intermediate experience building framework and platform agnostic packages
- Bonus (year-end) based on performance
- Medical Insurance benefits as per company policy.
- Dental insurance
- Two weeks of paid vacation, one week of personal/sick and paid holidays as per company policy.
- Direct deposit of payroll.
- Paid professional certifications