General U.S. – Fairfax /
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our US Finance team and support a range of accounting operations. You should have strong quantitative skills, keen attention to detail and experience in a fast paced, commercial environment.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Assist with completion of all month-end close financial reporting processes
- Prepare complex month-end journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare cost allocation processes
- Enter compilation of monthly operating statistics and key performance indicators
- Maintain the chart of accounts in compliance with company standards
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and processing of all financial reports and records related to supply chain operations and expense management
- Support Accounting Manager in all financial reporting and accounting responsibilities according to company policy
- Prepare detailed monthly budget variance reports to support center management in the review of operational performance and cost allocations
- Provide assistance to all management staff related to the performance of financial matters
- Assist with information requests from Corporate, external Auditors, and Tax Accountants
- Ensure proper general ledger coding for cash transactions, AP and AR invoices
- Assist with US Payroll review and/or processing
- Knowledge and familiarity with Revenue recognition ASC606 and Lease accounting ASC842 standards
- Main contact for Revenue and AR questions
- Perform detailed review of GL accounts and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 4+ years of accounting experience required
- Technology industry financial experience preferred
- Experience working in Microsoft Office applications required
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems, preferably NetSuite and ADP Experience performing basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconciliation of figures correctly required
- Ability to work collaboratively across different departments
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer:
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy.
- 10 Company paid Holidays.
- Business casual atmosphere.