Senior .Net Software Engineer.
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3Pillar Global!
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Actively contribute to Agile project teams during Scrums, sprint planning, code reviews develop, maintain, and integrate software systems and applications
- Deliver strong technical design and .NET C# programming skills.
- Articulate technical issues to peers, architects, and project managers while recommending creative solutions.
- Ensure application quality and guard against regressions by maintaining test suites covering the breadth of system features
- Preference will be given to full-stack developers
- Well-versed in object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns experience with microservice and/or client-server architectures
- Experience maintaining REST APIs for 3rd party integration
- Experience with API documentation tools such as Open API (aka Swagger).
- Experience with designing data models and managing database migrations
- Experience with modern front-end technologies such as TypeScript, HTML, CSS, and frameworks such as Blazor, Angular, Flutter, etc.
- Vacations. According to the law from your first anniversary.
- Discretionary Time Off (employees are able to take time off when necessary).
- 26 days of Christmas bonus.
- 75% Vacation bonus
- Food coupons.
- Major medical insurance.
- Life Insurance (optional).
- Savings box (optional).
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future.
- Internal trainings.
- Support with external trainings and certifications.
- Referrals bonus and more.
Would you like to know more about this adventure?
Send a message by WhatsApp to 6441880807, Silvia Camargo Mendivil will be pleased to assist you.
#Remote #BeOneTeam #3PillarGlobal