Senior Software Engineer/SE II- Front End
General India – Noida
3Pillar Global is looking for team members that have experience with HTML/CSS and SPA framework. We are a company that leverages the best of new and emerging technologies to create revenue generating software products for its clients. We are a leading company in the Product Development Services (PDS) space, exhibiting an astute focus on delivering innovative outcomes for our clients. A rewarding career at 3Pillar Global beckons you!
- Strong experience in OOJS
- Working knowledge of React Js
- Working knowledge of any CSS pre-processor- SASS, LESS, Stylus
- Knowledge around any UI Build tools(webpack/grunt/gulp etc.) and ES6
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in handling browser compatibility issues
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and chooses the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test. Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development. Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior managers to communicate project risks to client
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team member.
- Formulate and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food and Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere