Senior User Experience Designer
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
Position within Costa Rica.
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align with client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Take designs from initial concepts (sketches) through wireframes to high-fidelity screens
- Review designs with Engineering to assess technical LoE
- Support Engineering and/or Product in fleshing out user stories as needed
- Attend regular agile sprint rituals
- Explain design recommendations to the 3Pillar team and client
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Anthropology, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- 4 years of experience in UX, with a strong portfolio showcasing their impact on product design and research skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Interaction Design Capabilities:
- Able to create design concepts (sketches) and wireframes (using Figma)
- Able to define a product's navigation/flow or content structure
- Able to take findings from user research and use them to inform the product's design
- Able to understand the user journey
- Able to create a rough page layout
- Visual Design Capabilities:
- Able to create a pixel-perfect grid layout
- Skilled at using typography and icons effectively
- Excellent eye for color palette while keeping accessibility in mind
- Skilled at creating intuitive and appealing micro-interactions
- Experienced in creating design systems
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me). Sponsored certifications.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.