Senior QA Automated Engineer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for Senior QA Automated
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Gathering requirements, testing and deployment within set time lines, managing offshore QA resources for overall project operations for ensuring timely completion
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Works as a main contributor to Preparing, Designing and Leading Test Strategy and Test Plan for all projects. Also plans sessions, team meetings, daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Review activities executed include Requirements Review, Design Review, Test Strategy Review and Test case Review
- Develops quality standards through the participation in initial software development stages
- Validates and enhances the existing QA plan and strategy
- Create of Test log and Test report.
- Responsible for Defect logging, tracking through Element tool(Defect Management tool)
- Defines test estimation criteria, Review of test reports , Review of testing artifacts , Testcase prioritization
- Coordinates with dev team for resolution of defects
- Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of the project work; ensuring customer delivery and adherence to quality norms throughout the implementation process
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- Expertise in Test planning and Test strategy
- Software Testing Methodology and QA Processes
- Expertise in design and execution of the Test cases and reporting defects
- Defect tracking activities include defect Identification, Recording and Tracking to closure using defect tracking tools.
- Responsible for communication with the clients and with all key stakeholders
- Skilled in Configuration Management
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team BuildingEnd of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program) Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)