Product Development – Product Development /
We are Jonah Group, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL Company
Jonah has produced high quality commercial systems for the banking, auto finance, capital markets, health insurance and pension plan industries (to name a few). We design and build high-performing enterprise solutions with emphasis placed on great user experience, robust architecture, and a perfect fit. Working alongside our team of software specialists, you’ll have the opportunity to develop applications that are dynamic, scalable, and technically complex.
We are building teams for one of our client which involves consolidating technology stacks and branding globally. They have a mix of systems hosted AWS in Canada. GitHub is used for source control and GitHub Actions are used for pipelines. They have a DevOps team, but this DevOps Cloud Engineer role will supplement 3Pillar build teams and partner with this clients' DevOps teams.
- Lead process improvement and implementation to plan, create and execute testing, introducing change to the testing process as required.
- Work with DevOps to automate testing
- Automate using existing test automation frameworks and/or participation in creating a framework from scratch
- Articulate technical issues to peers, architects and project managers while recommending creative solutions
- Write tests in different programming languages based on project expectations
- Senior Experience working as a Quality Assurance Lead or Manager
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience testing Java and web application
- Experience ensuring stories are testable
- Experience working with Git and contributing to a DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- More senior candidates will have demonstrated team leadership or mentoring skills and have assumed responsibility for delivering projects
What sets you apart
- You are professional and fun to work with
- You write clean cod
- You are collaborative
- You are able to adapt to diverse client environments
- You are empathetic to customer needs
- You have a track record of great teamwork