Mexico – Product Practice /
3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced Product Analyst. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Location: Remote within Mexico.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Act as liaison between the client’s business organization and software delivery teams.
- Analyze current client business processes and suggest improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of business operations related to enterprise software systems.
- Participate in design and recommendation of new business systems.
- Develop detailed software requirements for software delivery teams using a variety of tools such as agile user stories, RUP use cases, etc.
- Communicate closely with software delivery teams and QA teams to clarify requirements and quickly follow-up on questions and concerns regarding requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years Consulting experience.
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives.
- The ability to communicate with other team members, project management and clients.
- Technical background (SQL working experience, APIs understanding)
- Working knowledge of agile processes including user stories, backlog management, agile estimation, and general Scrum practices.
- Translate User Experience documentation and designs into development stories.
- Participate in interview and requirements gathering sessions to identify more stories.
- Translate market opportunities to product requirements (user stories).
- Write product documentation.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of product, gained through initial business analysis.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Being comfortable interacting with other people, especially when you have to influence them or negotiate with them.
- Being able to to facilitate large group discussions among a large group of stakeholders, but also facilitation of discussions and relationships within the development team
- 100% Hiring Model
- Discretional PTO´s
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Vacation bonus above law
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Food coupons
- Savings box (optional)
- Life insurance (optional)
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office and Flexible working schedule.
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus